Thursday, January 18, 2007

My medical romance

There is a limit on how a tv series can affect someone. Or a fan. I used to think idolizing people virtual characters like take Mawi for instance are for dummies. Like wert??

I know I used to throw statements like "oh, what's that face is so hot!!!, I could eat him/her alive" But that was just an overated statement I usually throw to get eyes rolling at me. Well, here it is not him or her. It's it. A virtual life, or way of life.

It's Grey's Anatomy for me. I think it has to do with the way I spent most of my days. It all started in Penang when I visited the DVD haram sellers, RM4 a piece dude, who wont turn into smugglers at that rate?

And so I got myself sweet Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy and now I'm regretting I never got the Uncut Season 2 as well.

I feel very very attached to Grey herself. Only I dont 48 hours shifts until I'm allowed to go home. It is a blessing that I wasnt smart enough to do medicine. Otherwise the way people are treated in there is somewhat like my work place.

Maybe it's her character. I dont know, something about her that just resembles me, I guess. Oh well, today I booked the whole season 2 from this guy at workplace.

My package gets delivered tomorrow. It's gonna be another medical romance weekend. Yippee!!