Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What Life Has To Offer

I used to live in past. Many months ago, but these days, I dont. Read an article about it in Cleo this month's edition.

These days things are doing it good for me. I no longer feel like the world has put its back on me. I'm not saying that my life is perfect. But it's what that I make most of it. The feeling of happiness. And I get that in every breath I take. Maybe I had my time. Maybe I did time living in a hollow cell.

And finally it is here to embrace me. I dont even know what is it, is it love? Is it stability? Whatever it is, it feels gooood. Finger licking gooood.

Having to know that some people who lost hope and gave up on me once, is amazed when they find out that I came out of it, is priceless. Oh well, it's good to be the pits, now that I am out of it. Besides, life aint about failing, it's about getting up when failure hits you.

I guess there is a recipe to that. Courage with a tinge of boldness and faith. If I had a name for it, it'll called curibofth. Doesnt even sound exotic, but it did me good from where I stand now.