Sunday, December 17, 2006

On fours

It's been 3 years and a month since I've had Aljay. Like Eragon and his dragon, Aljay is my version of Saphirra. He's always been my pride and joy. I've always considered him as my lucky charm, as after 2 weeks of his birth, I met Pres. And I remembered what Pres' pick up line, he said "if you wanna do some modifications with your car, gimme a call" hence the exchange of phone numbers.

Pres did shop rims for Aljay today. It was long due, and having a new look made my Aljay-boy all handsome. Here's pictures I took about 15 minutes ago.


ABCD0002
If it's shoes for ladies, it's the rims for Aljay boy


ABCD0001
VIP officiating Aljay's new quads of shoes

Well, I think he looks swell. But everyone else had different thought on them, Nathra said it looks horrid. Tasha thinks it looks sporty. Mom wasnt encouraging me into getting them. She said next year I can buy a new car so why waste money on it. Dad gave the usual, "hmm" look, meaning he approves, but that's it.

Firstly, it was Pres' present to Aljay. I was suprised when he called in to ask if I wanna come down to the shop to choose the rims. And selling Aljay, hell NO!! He's worth way more than the amount anyone can offer. Plus, damn those rims looks swell.

I think tomorrow he'll go for a shower and shine, and damn, he's gonna look spanking hot. With that, it's been a great weekend. I wished it will never end.

Happy Munday ppl, hope tomorrow you will find the courage just to get out of bed, because that, I find the toughest to do on a Munday.