Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hopeful looking double o seven

Monday will be my first real business trip ever. I have been on many, but this time, it surely feels like it.

How will it not?

I will be presenting the capacity check study of Resak OGT to the board of Carigali. And man, that’s big to me or a lot of the engineers out there. And this is not just a ‘bunch’ of people from Carigali, this will be the Carigali Technical Excellence (CTE) team we are talking about. And I would bet this bunch will be better than the project team that keep commenting on petty things to the point they are getting on my nerves.

There’ll be some team building as well and hey, surely sounds like fun, not forgetting the cozy lil nice dinner. Maybe I’m just excited for nothing but this really something to me.

I have another thing I’ve been dying to drop to ya’ll. Looks like it is gonna be a great year ahead after all. With my 3rd wisdom tooth out, I proudly announce that I am a non-smoker. I haven’t had a ciggie ever since Friday. Yes, it’s been erm.. many days to me.

And yes people, Happy New Year. Hope this double 0-7 will do us all some good, like that increment I’m hoping on, like that trip to UK and probably Europe considering the fact it’s gonna be cheaper, thanks to Tony and many more hopes and dreams to fulfill.

Happy New Year ya’ll!!