Thursday, January 04, 2007

Non-Smoker's Dillema: Day 6

It is almost 6 lucky days, still have the courage to stay without the nicotine sticks a.k.a ciggie a.k.a the cause of almost all sortsa desease.

It's my first experience having to come to starbucks without the customary item, the ashtray and my sticks as well as them lights. My fingers dont smell of that familiar stench no longer. I do admit that I have 3 puffs sometimes, from Pres.

Pres told me it's work that will make me turn to them again, but hey, I am under a whole lot of stress today and hey, I'm doin alright.

Battle no 1 : make sure that pretty, pretty girl who's enjoying her smoke does not get you.
Battle no 2 : I have to accept it if I grow dengan sehatnyer after this
Battle no 3 : it's work that make you go back, pres is right.

Since I will be in Penang, eventhough with my collegues, I have to admit this, I like being alone in my hotel room. The last time when I was on this business trip to Labuan, I played Age of Mythology like 4 hours straight. The time before in Miri, I bought a whole load of VCD haram, and kuaci and had the tv all to my self. Joy oh joy.

I have decided to maybe, present myself with a stick if I survive till Penang. Oh yes, I dont throw my remaining ciggies. Somehow, that box being there will make me not buy more and not start again.