Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Turning green

Normally when I have nothing good to say to someone or I just dont fancy getting chummy chummy with someone, I act like it. I show it. I'm not one of them patronising hypocrites.

And so I do the same everywhere else. It was something my dad just told me. If you have nothing nice to say to someone, so shut your gap. Of course he didnt put it that way. But I get the point.

But what if in all that silence you still get one of this muthafuckers coming to you with mean remarks. It's as if I had the sign "if you are a motherfucker, then come and have a chat with me".

See this is my office. Nope, micro that, my department. I dont see why all the other departments are fine and rocking it. My department is filled with mat kuchengs to begin with. The only reason I stay on is because I love my job and my mentor has been great to me. I just think this is pure jealousy.

I'm thinking, rather than all that queer remarks, I'd rather have them come up to me and say it to my face. Admit it. "I'm jealous". And it will all be over.