Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spellbinding

The music is almost deafening. In the background you hear loud knocking of bowling pins getting nailed. But that doesnt bother you at all.

Truth is, you hear the words in your head. Spelling it out is not a problem. And here I am alone, yet I feel like I'm speaking to you personally as I type the words out, as if I am having a chat with you.

The crowd yells as some alec manage to score a strike. But that doesnt bother me. The words keep coming.

Truth is when I am with you, I feel like I own the world. Like there's no boundaries. Like I can say anything. Anything at all, and nothing offends you. And with you comforting silence, I hear you. And all my problem for the day is gone. My aching eyes feel the warmth with your soothing voice. Truth is, you make me feel like the world is at the tap of my fingers.

When the whole world has turned its back on me, here you are still. Anticipating for my return.

It's when I feel completely lost in you, that I find myself. Whole again.

Passion.

Is what I feel for you.