Friday, December 22, 2006

Season's Greetings

I don’t actually celebrate Christmas, but when you are living in Malaysia, you practically celebrate every celebration that’s there. It’s either the lights decoration in town, or the adverts on TV, or the cards displayed on the shelves and the best, the public holiday that comes with it, it’s like a package you cant avoid. And it’s nothing I’m gonna complain about.

I love being a Malaysian, the beautiful colours, the cultures, the different languages. Everything is so rojak, even the way people speak
mah…

Well, I think what I like most about Christmas is the present giveaways. I'm not the receiving end, but I think giving and making suprises can be fun. Yesterday, I bought one for myself. Since the pay is in for the month already, why not?

I got myself the U218 Singles album with fantastic oldies like With or Without You, Mysterious Ways. I'm all jingling happy. I have decided to go shopping again on Christmas day, there's this Gap top that I have been eyeing for more than a month already. So, if it fits me well, I'm getting it.

I strongly believe in this. When you fall in love with something, if it's with a price tag, get it, because not always the things you fall in love with comes with a price tag.

With that, Merry Christmas ya'll. And of course Happy New Year, and Slamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Pres will be having a lembu korban-ed this year. Ader rezeki lebih, alhamdullilah.