Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When it slaps on your face

The past week has been ever so different for me.

I have been un-officially single. No we did NOT break-up. Cupid still shoots his arrow on us, a flow of arrows mind you.

I have now, what I missed, me being single. In the sense, my liberation and independence. And you know, it is not so bad. I missed it. And now I have it. It is not like Pres controls me or anything. It is just that I miss being with myself, entirely relying on Nadia. Like I used to, back in UK. Of course, the presence of friends played a big role in my whole existance, which I am oh-so thankful for.

It is not so bad. I have been watching the movies, alone again.. which I used to do. It reminded me of the Val's Day in '03. Self-indulgence I called it. The massive popcorn and coke did the trick.

And, best of all, I have had the bonding session with Aljay, my handsome, ever so loyal lurve machine. I gave him a bit of a wash yesterday. I realised that someone meddled with his front tooth and now he has it chipped. However, he still stand proud with the WLJ 8020 tag looking all shiny, now that I gave it a lil brush.

Truth is... it's not so bad when you think about it.

Me and my 'ol self. Silly, I thought that it would remain that way till the day I died then. Lil did I know...

Lil did I know...