Monday, May 23, 2005

My Nothing-Much-To-Do Weekend

I'd rather kill myself than have one of these weekends. There are times when I wished I could have more hours on the weekends to rest and sleep. Just plain sleep.

But this 12 hours of daily sleep is NOT doing me any good. I am like the dizzy, heavy headed bimbo girl when I wake up, not to mention the temper I have...

Today, I decided to watch a wee bit of Tamil with the family. Oh yes, that is why I refrain from staying at home. With no astro, or proper net connection, I am almost forced to get out of it. The house.

And in the evening, after lunch, I took a nice drive down to KLCC, just to visit my favourite bookstore, ie. Kinokuniya. I read quite a bit of Nick Hornby's High Fidelity. I find it a chic-lit, written by a man, well it is about time. Love from the perspective of a man's point of view. Really, you could learn a thing or two, and why they behave in such manner. I find it intriguing, men and yea.. their nature?(shall I say) but sometimes, the tough-to-decipher statements give all sorts of misleading signs.

And they say women are TOUGH?! What in the ...???

Here I am, left with almost a minute to Tru Calling. Tomorrow is one more day of torturous holi-holiday. Now I wished I worked tomorrow.