Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Self-obssessed Paparazzi

A friend once told me, "a picture without me in it, is a wasted film". (You know who you are)

It kinda infected me, in my photography, and hence the explaination on self-obsession.

Now, as promised yesterday, here are some snap-shots of us while we were celebrating the weekend. And some of our (Pres and I) last date pics on Sunday. I found out that he'll be in Miri for three weeks, instead of one. It's crappy, really.

Scene 1: Saturday Nite Fever - The Aftermath

Image(183)modified
Hey, watch ya hand mate.. eh, I forgot, u guys are married!

Image(184)modified
Aww... cho cweeettt...


Scene 2: The Airport Date, of all places!

Image(204)
Two ppl who's not drank Coke frm BK

Image(201)
Evil Knevil --->hands-full

Image(197)
Do you really have to go baby??

Image(216)
The ghost of us

Like they say, a picture tells a million stories. I'll end ours here....

And they lived happily ever after