Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rendezvous at Espanda

I thought my days of getting stopped at the entrance whilst entering a club was over. Lil that I know, I was wrong. I still get asked if I am underage. This happened last Saturday nite, when Sherrie and hubby, Pres and I hit Espanda. No cover charge. Good music. I was impressed. Really.

That nite, you could see me walking with a smug on my face. I'm still 16, chewah! And still kickin'! We had fun. All of us, Pres still cant get the song Turn Me On by Kevin Lil out of his head.

Moost of the Sunday was spent at the airport. We dated for 2 bloody hours, before Pres boarded his flight for Miri. All the tears sheded when we will only be away for a week. We were both laughing at ourselves.

I would have posted pics outside the club, but I forgot to bring my memory card along. Hence no pictures. However, anticipate for them tomorrow, kay ppl?

We all had fun.

Married or not, some things never change. Thanx mate.