Friday, May 20, 2005

Oblivionism

I starred into the space as I was having my smoke.

These are the few times, I get something cooking up in my head... while I am either smoking and thinking about nothing at all. Or while showering. I guess, the water gives me some kinda calming effect, which is highly inspiring.

Decided to think about emptiness while I was smoking. Cant help it though, perking out the window frm the 11th floor of Megan Avenue II, my vision from up there showed a clear picture of Kg Baru. And the sungai. Apparently En Razak decided to name it Sg Bonus. Usually, you see people fishing, or collecting the treasures of the river itself from the bubu which was probably fixed in the morn. Kids playing happily on the playground. Small kampong houses, which sometimes, makes me count on my blessings.

But today, I felt good. Just looking at the nothingness. Of which made me realised, is everything. The fast cars. The moving clouds.

Gives me an overwhelming feeling. Not that I would break down and cry, though.

But yea, thank God.

That I am here.

This is my version of a prayer.