Sunday, May 22, 2005

Scrutinizing Session

My girlfriends-gang is so tight, that, we stick up for one another. We sorta made a pack that when one of us met 'someone', they will have to go through session of scrutinizing, and be accepted in the girly gang, only then can all the lurve start flowing...

Even the Spice Girls sang it in their song Wannabe:
"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends"

Many guys came into my life, but the minute one of my friends say 'nah...', nah it was. I believed, that when you are in love, you will only focus on the good things, and ignore anything bad, whatsoever. Hence, friends can be the ones who'd see the flaws for you. However, it is still up to you to accept them flaws or reject them.

And scrutinizing by Aboo was quite tough. Yes it was. For Aboo would even go to the extend of checking his ears for me. Once when I was seeing Mr Sh, she came up to me when he was not around and said : "Very clean boy, Nadia, because his ears are clean. Good pick." However, I was turned off when Mr Sh spelt angel ----> angle. I would give him an A though for persistency. But that's that. No chemistry, biology or even physics whatsoever. And plus he looked too decent for me. And very thin. Somebody needs to eat, man!

Pres was the best I brought to them. No one could see it. He had one big flaw, which he is working on now. But otherwise, he is funny and nice. Not one of my friends said a bad thing about him. He went through meeting my countless girlfriends. Because I had trusting issues when things just fall in place for me. But he aced all of them. I was frustrated though, I mean like, everybody likes this guy, can anyone not like him? Oh, the sales people at the shops. They prefer dealing with me. They dealt with him, when the time to pay comes though. Smart asses.

Point is, shall I make it clear for everyone to read here? As the judge of honour last nite, I bestow Mr H and with that he goes green in my book. He was nice and quiet. A lot like Pres. And I hope he went to the doctors. Because I do care for my bro-in law to be, kan, kan? A bit of a protector he is, which is great. And he does care huh? Telling me there's a toilet on the other side. But we manage to bring out the dirty-mind side of him, didnt we? He's got a fun side to it as well. And by the way, nice eyes he's got... well done woman! I think Pres and Mr.H will make good friends, just like Amir and Pres.

Well done!!