Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kajang.. the city of hell <--- as claimed by Nathra, my lil sister

Love it or hate it, now... I am really not sure.

The people stare annoyingly at you wherever or whenever, as if you were naked. The traffic in Kajang is almost a murder. It's filled with illegals, everywhere you go, not to mention, the mamat belacan. A term used for the guys squinting away, when a member of the opposite passes them, as if never seen a decent girl. There is nothing here, no pool place. No nothing.

However, it must be my lucky day or something, I am not a big fan of Star Wars mind you. However, with all the comotion and rush, queueing up for a bloody hour just to get a decent ticket for two. I stumble into Metrowealth just about 10 mins ago and found that they were playing Star Wars today. Yeay!! And I know no one ever bothers watching a movie here.

How lucky. I may be just about as lucky that if I went up to the counter, I may be able to get one for myself. I know, I promised Pres to go with him, oh well, I will just pretend I havent watch it when he comes back, and go for it a second time.

This boredom is about to kill me, I'd better do something about it.