Saturday, May 21, 2005

Tax and Text

I found out something that made me go "WEEEE", eventhough it does not really apply in my case. Sherry told me, that if you read, and you kept track of the receipts, you can get exemption from tax, maximum of 500 bucks. Wow!

I lurve being a Msian. Yeay! That's just wicked, because I read, and I just resumed it, now that I resumed on my reading on the train rides, this will come in handy, you know, once I start getting tax. But for now, I earn lesser than the amount should someone be tax. It does not really apply now, does it?

Well, still a good news to me, the fact that the government recognise readers in this very society and came up with such a decision. I thought it was brilliant. For once, Malaysia... for once.

Yeay! Hrm... what should I buy the next time I drop at Kinokuniya. By the way, MPH is so disorganized, since that closing up of the nice big entrance opposite Coffee Bean. What a disappointment... And Nuwee, I searched on e-MPH and e-kinokuniya for Parker Grey Show by Kristen Buckley, but nada. Well, no luck I guess, I can ask my sister, Tasha to get it for me though from the UK. Or rather, I could go down to WHSmith (I love that bookstore back in Birm, it was a must-go everytime I went to the City ---> asyllum) in Birmingham, to get it.

That will gimme good of a reason to grab the next flight down? Or not? EHhehehhehe...

*Brimming with evil thoughts*