Tuesday, May 17, 2005

If it goes anti-clockwise...

Have you heard of Tru Calling?

It's a series I am willing to sacrifice my Sundays for. 10pm, and smack, I am in front of the tv.

The main character, Eliza Dushku (exotic name, mind you) who plays Tru Davies, is not only hot but smart. Beauty and brains I would say. A med student, with the talent of going back in time to save the dead. Then, just to prove I aint gay, her boyfriend is one messy hunkawalla! He works in the morgue, along with her, as a photographer.

Those who has broadband, download it and start watching, man, I can guarantee you being a couch potato in no time!

As she attempts to save lives, she has the advantage to also undo uninvited events, like her best friend who thought she was meeting her boss over a business deal, she later finds out he just wanted her in bed. She sometimes, unwillingly helps her brother's addiction for gambling.

I watched last nite's series, and found out one thing that is applicable in real life, the lesson of all time:

For every cloud, there's a silver lining.

That somethings happened for a reason. That some things, happened for another event in favour. Yesterday's episode proved it, that someone has to die.

It also made me think, do I really wish the thing I always have wanted, to be able to turn back time? I always knew it was there, probably just did not realise it, sometimes, I too can be daft. Truth is, I am happy where I am. That it was meant to be this way.

I am glad for where I am today, many disappointments, but it taught me a lesson, I would have never learnt in any sort of textbook, but life itself.

That:
Life may be a bitch, it's how you hold the reign on her.