Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The things that signifies the color RED

One thing I would like to work on, on NEED basis:

.Anger Management.

When it comes to my emotional status, I would bravely admit it that I act like a bloody 16 year old teen whose hormones are all brimming all over. I can come to a rampage when I get real mad. Usually I shut the fuck up, and take my own lead to hide. Calm my super karakatoa like anger. Sometimes, I can almost feel the fire coming of my ears. And flames dancing in my eyes. The devil in me gets hold of my self-control reign when I am at rage. I am lucky if I just manage to do the shutting off of the world and run to hide in one I build on my own.

However, if I get mad and loose it, I recognise no mercy. Whatever comes. Hell with the world and my actions. Point is, I need help. Professional help. I need to chill it. Absolute peace and freedom. I search for serenity. I know it is there somewhere in me.

I have so much love to give yet, I dont really know channelling it. I know Rasta and Smeagols understands the unsaid bits I potray to them.

QUOTE.Blah blah blah this is like such a boring idea for a day. It sucks bigtime, I mean why am I doing this Diary? It's sooooooo patronising to assume that teens are all the same for one thing, like, attention-span-deficited, spotty, moaning hormones on legs. AAAAAA-AA-A-A-RRGGGGHHHH! It makes me wanna vom! It's like what Sarte said: "we're all free to be what we want to be". Or something. Dont Benrik get it?!! Tragic... The world is a funny place. Who said that? Bah, this isnt worth writing about, I dunno why I get so wound up. Sometimes I do not think my opinions and insights into matters of the world significant enough to merit recording posterity. My life is so empty. The universe is doomed. And I hate school, specially math. Gotta do homework man. Later.UNQUOTE

-Taken from Benrik's THIS DIARY WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE 2005, with the daily theme for that day: TEENAGER DAY - Act like a teenager.THIS DIARY WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE 2005 is currently my life manual-


.Chinese New Year.

I remember as a child, maybe when I was about 7 or 8. On CNY morns, daddy and I would hit the road. Just driving around Kajang searching. I would feel so colourful and excited. The hunt was for the Lion Dance lorry. When we spot one lorry, we'd tail them down to their next destination. Actually park the car, watch them do the funky ang pau plucking and what not. We'd then drive home, all happy. This is my CNY childhood memories. Pretty sweet and touching, it's a classic to me as well.