Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I cant believe it's Nadia!

The alien in my room visited me again. I also woke up with a stiff neck today. And it is Monday, the usual manic Monday. I aint complaining though. Tomorrow is a KL's holiday. And I am one of them lucky ones to get off work.

My plans for tomorrow... the day is nearing, although it is six months from the day I get engaged, but I am already hunting and buying the neccessities. So tomorrow will be a day where I get kain for the the baju tunang. Haha. Something I never did and thought about my whole life. Let me refresh you on my nature somewhere in mid 2003.

This is how I would describe and potray myself to the public:

I carry the air of a rebel, someone who associates with hate like it is the essence of life. Have you watched Elektra lately? Yes, that's me when it comes to guys, and love. But I am not all that sexy and hot as Jeniffer Garner. But yea. Anyways, I have so much revenge in me. Like the whole world is against me, for some reason. Nothing is right, unless something really good happens to me. I am more of the 'result orientated' person. I wont believe it until it smacks me right in my face.

I go around dressed like I came back from college. The messy type. I have a pair of trainers, which I go around everywhere with. I never carried a handbag all of life, what's worst, to be seen with them! The word blouse appauls me. I never, never will ever be caught in skirt, HELL NO! I was the biggest tom-boy around, and I despised all them pretty sweet girly girls because my ex-bf ranaway with one of them b!tch3s.

Also, if I met someone I really fancy, like rotten kind of fancy, like 'fancy the pants off you' sort of fancy, I treat them with no mercy at all. I show the worst of me, like the usual is not already enough. I exhibit hatred, tend to say mean things, making them think I hate their gutts. Truth is, I was just being defensive about the whole 'fancy them' thingy. It's like the Skye Sweetnam song.

And then, I met pres boi....

That was when it happened. My world of black and reds were crushed with an instant. I was actually painting my life pink. And it did annoy the hell out of me in the beginning. I tried giving him the worst, but damn that guy is good... he just knew how to pacify me. It's like, I am the snake and he was the snake charmer. I dont know who was worst? I was confused, paralizyed with an instant.

Then, I learnt... I learnt how to give in. Not fight my feelings. Just relax, as he has taught me. And here I am...

Shopping for textile for our engagement! Darn, how things can change with a snap of the fingers. I am growing my what's used to be a spikey hair. It is now shoulder-length. And I am even planning to do the rebond thingy once it's up to the right length. Here comes the worst bit, I am buying majalah PENGANTIN!! And I am actually going through the pages like it's Perry's (a chemical engineering bible, just in case u didnt know).

So you get the picture right? Point is, love change you. Provided it is the right person. It is not something you choose. I did not choose to be like this, though I did choose to get myself here. But I met pres boi by suprise. I did not even try to find him. I knew he was out there, but my spirits for love at that time was waned out. I was tired with all these love games. He was feeling the same. He came out there (crimson) to eat, and I just wanted to meet my best mate, sherrie. I did not even know a boy named pres existed!

Well, well, life's like a box of chocolate... you never know. I am appauled at myself. And the worst thing is, I kinda like doing this. It annoys me even more. Sheesh majalah pengantin! WHat the ???

You tell me...