Thursday, January 27, 2005

The dancing baby in Ally McBeal is freaky

Lunch break are more like ciggie break to me these days. Smoking a hell like there will be no tomorrow. Sometimes, it makes me wonder: Am I a walking, talking chimney?

I am listening to Indon songs again.. the song denting. I feel mellow today. Stressed because of my work, and the fact that I dont want to be called back to work on Thursday or Friday, which will be my leave off work, to study dear Kenegaraan shet again.

Oh yes, this is a small tribute to my receptionist girl. Who is really sweet and usually does the favour of typing tender stuff for me. She is my age, at 24 and already was given the honour to be a mama yesterday. At 12noon on the 25th of January she was given a baby girl. After all the sleepless nites and vomitting sessions, it was worth it after all.

I havent gone to the hospital to visit her. But I will, maybe with a nice lil pwesent for the cute baby girl. I thought it would be a boy, I would personally appoint myself as the God'mother for that baby. And I even suggested names for her baby. I have 2 annoying sisters at home. That is more than a handful, so... you get the picture.

Anyways, maybe someday I will have a kid myself. I was thinking two cute boys. I even have their names created, back while I was bored and single in the UK. Wanna know their names? Oh well, I am gonna name them anyway. Just to piss you people off.

Pres have indeed agreed with their names. He gave me the honour of naming them. What a sweet darling he is. So here goes...

My first born: Mekhei'il bin Shahrulfazli
Who will be called mike or mekhei. Funny, but I actually got that off Eminem's bits of rap in the 8th mile soundtrack, after mekhi phifer.

My second and the last one, hopefully: Ishmei'il bin Shahrulfazli
I just like the name, and plus one of the prophets was named Ismail. And he'd be called Miles.

If I was the father, not the one bearing all the pain and suffering for nine sweet months, I would want a baby probably immediately after getting hitched. But since I will be the one going through all that.

Some reasons I will give to avoid a baby later when I get hitched. I will be living with a man who in dying need of kids, you should see the way his eyes twinkles with the presence of my kid cousins, so it was through desperation that I got myself prepared for his later requests:

1 - I am a baby myself, how can I even begin of having one when I cant take care of my 'baby' self

2 - The usual financial issue

3 - I will be neglected. The child and I have to fight over daddie

4 - We have to cherish the early honeymoon years first (what the?)

5 - We are too young to have kids

6 - We want the best for our kids, so we have to sooo prepared

7 - I am still the 'baby'

And dont worry, many more will eventually pop up. I am terrified to death about this baby issue. It's sooo scary..

I will go and meet her, then do the usual interviewing thing I will do. Like a reporter that I am. Make sure the details are right, it will give more alibis, in order to avoid later baby issue with pres. Ahaks!

All the mothers to be... mighty good luck to you! And when you already have one. I would say... I raise my hats to you!