Wednesday, January 26, 2005

If you have nothing nice to say...

Then, dont say anything at all

I was taught that way. Maybe, that is why I would say mean things. My own way of rebelling.

Tired. It is only Tuesday but I am feeling so tired. A sign of aging. Even, Olay's total effects can not cure me. Paid a bomb for that by the way. These days, you pay a bomb for everything that is good for you, or not. Like ciggies. I pay a bomb for them.

I woke up this morning with no sense of feeling. Emptiness. I got some courage to get out of bed and head for my very very routined life. Annoying. I do wish I am one of them decision makers, who gets up whenever, for whatever different everyday. And work during the odd hours. Even, the occasionally karoake session is working. They call it client entertaining session. WHatever. And get some entertainment for themselves as well.

They earn the biggies just having fun, and most of the time, golfing, meetings at some posh place, and yea, decision making. But no one can say a word if you end up making bad desicions. All for one reason, you are the BOSS. I realised one thing, even if you are stupid, but have the big bucks, people would respect you. The thing about having the big bucks, is that they grow. Many "money at work" schemes to support that. And make the rich richer. The lazy lazier and the dumb ones, dumber? Tsk tsk tsk.

Again, my question on wealth or glory? I'd still go for wealth, because in the end, even how stupid you are, glory kicks in with respect and fear. And it is all still about the mohoney.

Sad, but true