Friday, February 04, 2005

Rags to Richies

I have found the spice again. I need it, the zest of life.

The word 'business' turns me on like a motherf*$#!ng tongkat ali. KECH!NG! Jackpot, I know I'm in lurve...Rite... you might say. So be it. I will be doing something of which will keep me occupied for a very long time. Money is the essence of life these days. Trust me, no money, no talk, no chiq, no friends, worst... NO ROOF over your damn head! See how the world revolves around just pieces of numbered paper we call.. money.

Anyway, I'm doing it coz, I wanna break the mould. Not really, my parents were business people, so I might just have what it takes. If it is based on heritage, I will definately be able to pull this off, based on the fact that my parents became big from zero when they started. I guess I will never know, till I find out for myself ait?

Secondly, when you are working, and you know the management is messing up somewhere and you have no power to change it, because you have no power in decisions making, then you get just annoyed. Another, because, I want to try something new, but I am scared, in case I go wrong somewhere.. I most probably die young. However, if it is my own, I go wrong somewhere, hey... I AM THE BOSS! I know it aint just about that, but yea, I wanna make a difference.

I'm just thinking people today are moulded to be lazy and to fear failure. We go to school, where it is all paid for. Or we are under some loan of some sort, I was one of them who had parents pay for my education... and then, we graduate and work at the mighty so and so company, getting paid the same amount of money every month. And we dont really care much, because, so long as we get paid as much and get a lil some increment every year we are happy. And we wake up to it, each and every day doing the same ol thing again and again. Till when? Till the day we retire or if we are unlucky, we die (some people might think of this as a bliss, dying earlier).

And then what?

I would like to sit up there in hell or just the oblivion, thinking I made a difference. At least I did not waste this curse to become the decendent of Adam, to walk on Earth and live the ever challenging life God presented me with. After all, I made it to the ovum, I competed with millions of others (you know what ait?), and I was the one chosen.

I did it then, why not now?

This zest is doing me good for now. I feel good about it. I am just trying out this theory I came up with sometime ago, let's just see if I will manage to pull it.