Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The last straw

Today I'm freaked out.

The stranger in my sleep came to visit me again. But that is it. I have had it. Today, it has shown itself to me. And I cant even bare to take the lift alone again. What more to go to the loo!

The fact that I saw his face. Funny because I thought it was a she. But it turned out to be a he. Clad in baju melayu, samping and tengkolok made of plain maroon and black cloth. He visited me by the window, maybe to say hello. He made sounds. Like an eerie "oooooo". He sounded old. But I manage to take a look at him. He had fair skin, clean shaven and a flawless face. Unlike his voice, he was young. Probably in his 30s.

In my sleep I thought he was making a break-in. So, I tried being macho, the usual me, I picked up the rotan chair and tried scaring him off. I thought by then he would have pick up speed to take off. Instead, he gave me this confident look, smiled at me, and started doing his funky stunts.

Here goes...

He walked through walls. And he made his point. He made his entry into my home. Or what I used to call it.

My house is haunted. And my room in particular. For some reason he has interests me, considering the fact that he was bugging me all this while. But last nite, for the first time he showed himself.

You guys must be thinking I am making this up. That is alright. I dont believe in ghost and UFO either. It is only when you see them, you will know. And I aint going nuts as well. I dont want to see mr tuah as well. I just want to sleep peacefully, as I used to.