Saturday, February 05, 2005

The pebbles on my strolls comes in different shapes

There are a few things that caught my eyes. This pretty eyes of mine, and I am oh-so very proud of it.

1- Makchik selling nasi lemak has a new competitor who is doing well. I am amazed, but annoyed at the same time... it is MAKCHIK's nasi lemak we are talking abt here. It is at stake. And I dont see her smile as much these days as well.

2- Chinese drivers annoys the hell out of me in the mornings! How rude and inconsiderate. Call me a racist, but I am speaking through REAL LIFE experience here. First hand, raw experience. These people have no sense of sensitivity at all. Ignorant bastards or the bitches too... tsk tsk tsk. What is the world becoming too? So much for Nilai Murni and Budi Bahasa

3- Beware of warehouse sales. I went for this stock clearence sale yesterday. Selling perfume. I was disappointed. The perfumes sold were stale, what's worst, they became rancid. Also if the kilang is selling cooking stuf. Like the factory I used to work at, they only put the cooking oil and cake mix out for sale, when it is out of spec and they can cover it up no more, and the cake mix was filled with floor maggots (honest!)

4- There are people who maybe since they were lil had a dream of becoming a traffic police. For some reason, they never made it. And guess what this person do every 6pm after work to finish what's left of his life? Become a voluntary traffic police! I swear man, and he comes equiped with the gloves and flouresent vest and not forgetting the WHISTLE! Talk about being good samaritans.

5- You know you are over an ex- when you can add him/her on your friendster. And able to chat with him like a long lost friend from the time before time. And you never remember anything about him, even his favorite colour. And best of all, you know you are over him when you say "THANK GOD I am not with him today".

6- You know you are not over a guy in the past, when you accidently stumbles on his profile on friendster and read it, but dont dare ask him to be your friend, or even type in a message asking how he's doing. And your heart beats like the muther&$#!ng speeding train, when you see his/her picture on friendster. And you are definately not over him when you go "I wished I could turn back time to change things undone, unsaid and get the what if's answers"

7- The number of blind people are increasing, especially when you are chilling at devi's in bangsar and you are approached by 5 blind people. Walking in KLCC and they are asking for donation for the blinds. And I walk to work, I see people leading the blinds.

8- I can play pool well, if pres guides me to get the first 3 balls into the hall, then I am a winner! Weird, but I noticed that.

9- Pres got back his lost voice from the sore throat. And now it looks like I will be the next one down with sore throat. Back up for miss sexy voice!

10- A dinner for two up at Menara KL cost only RM400 per couple. FOUR HUNDRED fishing BUCKS?!! And it is not even set dinner. It is bloody buffet... where you get up and get your own food. WHat the ?? If I were you, if you are looking for something cozy and nice and romantic. Try Victoria Station, get a bottle of sparkling juice and your food will be complete. A decent meal for two there on a normal day would cost you half of 400. And it's all served like it should be. Pres and I will be doing Poppy's near Budaba this Valentine.

11- I am shy to talk to Errie Naham (NRG guitarist), though he was nice and offered me another hand-shake, yea baby! I walk past him, pretending I dont notice him. Why am I doing this... and this means, god I FANCY HIM!! Bad... this is bad... please let it all go away... please. I dont wanna to go watch them play, but they play good music. And he's like asking me to come... DELUDED by a star...

12- Today is a FRIDAY!! Wow! The weekend already? Mama mia...

13- Pres' new look is starting to get the best of me. Man, he's soooo BOTAX! And cute... botak and cute... yummie?

14- Mom and Tasha bitch about Nathra and dad over the phone. I wonder why I am not mentioned? Oh, now I remember... because I was sitting right there, pretending to watch tv. Rite... I come from the broken boulevard of 138A Jalan Bukit?

15- I am practicing the NAM countries' concept in dealing with my family members. I talk to dad when needed. I throw him comments when we are watching something we can watch together, like the Apparentice on tv. Those are memorable conversations I have with dad, probably on weekly basis. Mom, when I am talking about marriage stuff. Nathra is probably the closest family member. But now we have different rooms and she's working late, so I have trouble connecting with her. The closest family at home, I talk to and attached to is Rasta, Smeagol, Mama, Soxymulsion and Tacy. Oh ya, the neighbours dog, Beamen, greets me when I come back from work, so it is only polite if I greet him in return. So, you get the picture...

16- I miss sherrie. We both came to a conclusion, that our lunch dates are weird.. because neither of us are ourselves. Clad in working attire, both are just so 'skema'. The other days meeting is not considered as a hang out, because it was so formal.. damnit! We used to be housemates for God's sake... loosen up already!

17- The Jawi guys who humilated the clubbers they caught are mere bastards. If it was me, I would tie each of them naked to a chair, put a sign, deprived cock-suckers on their neck. Take pictures of them, and make millions of photocopies of the picture. Go up Menara KL and just throw them down from up there. Try raiding Planet Hollywood. Try the old men and dato's and datins drinking their life away. Yea, go get them bastards... no, you wont rite? WHy? Because this people had the mohoney to feed your deprived thrist and greed for numbered pieces of papers.

I think that will be enough for now. These are lil things I usually notice but never bother to pen them down. If I want to make a difference, I guess I should notice these lil things.

Still excited about the fact that... TODAY's a FRIDAY! Yeewha!