Sunday, January 23, 2005

Piles of paper and some thoughts..

This is one of those usual weekends when I am actually staying in. What am I doing to my wasted weekend? Studying like a damn geek. But I aint that sorta person who can just sit and read for hours. Nah-ah!

Also I have indeed applied for a 2 days leave from my anuals, and guess what? My nice considerate boss approved it. Eventhough I knew he himself wasnt in the best of his moods, but yeps, he approved. So, I'll be off work by Thursday.

Saturday will be a big day for me. However, I stopped having nightmares on failing it. Thank God. That just freak the hell outta me and I know my day after next wont be so much of a happening one.

However, tonite I will be going down to Bangsar perhaps, just to chill off. And spend the 2 days worth of not seeing pres with quality time. Also, he'd be off to Kemaman tomorrow, Sunday and wont be back till Monday nite. So all of this is a call for quality time. Hanging out with my best friend, sharon, my sis and my baby at bangsar. It will be a party. Just splendid!

I might go down to shadows just for some boogie woogie (as my boss would call it). The need for loud music and free movement. That is my defination of FUN.

Now, I will be hitting my books... back to the geek I was a quarter ago.