Thursday, January 20, 2005

Emotional Sucker

I admit it. Yes, I am one of them.

I was bored, as usual at work. So I decided to get busy. Played Dominoes on yahoo. But after awhile, I decided that I am tired of it as well.

And so I started my quest again. Browsing through for blogs... pages after pages and after another, found one that caught my eye.

Agony, egoism, sarcasm, art, poetry and what not. A mix of emotions. I surrendered to my feelings. I cried. Touched by her lines, I indulged my depression of which I felt this morning. I succumbed to my solemness. I am a lonely being, I long for something of which isnt mine. I long for the company of a man I cannot own.

Somehow, when this wave of need knocks onto me, I have only on thought on my very mind.

mb

Though I have done my bits of forgetting and leaving him in my past, his shadow haunts like the alien in my sleep. The regret. My pain. My sorrow. My dark soul.

I feel so lifeless. I missed his face. The voice. And the fondness we once built just as our friendship. Again, regret I never told him. Or showed it to him. Regret I never opened up to him. Because I was afraid of him. Losing him. And in the end of my anticipation, I still lost him. Worst, I lost his companionship. A friend.

P/S: The site I referred: www.whattosaymangkok.blogspot.com