Friday, January 21, 2005

Coffee and CD

Back to the jolly ol me. This strongly has got to do the fact that today is a 'Friday'. As in, tomorrow is a jolly holiday! Yaahooo...

Happy as Larry. Hoppy as bunny! It wont be so much a holiday for me, I have the studying to do, as I have been doing all this 2 weeks! And I just heard the news that my friend, Sharon will be down for the weekend.

One thing, I never ditch my friends. The invitation to hang out is just so tempting, like the devil's call. I have also just applied two days of leave, to study, believe it or not! This exam shet is driving me nuts!

It has also been days since I had a taste of coffee. There will be time of the month when I keep myself away from caffeine. So today I had my first cup after days... how satisfying. Yummie... Just to say what the subject has to do with this postie. Sesaja merapu. Izinkan saya meluahkan isi hatiku. Yea, whatever...

I just giberrish this morn, it's a holiday tomorrow. Raya aidha, I feel bad for the cows though. I am an aminal, I mean animal lover. And I do enjoy eating them too. It's just that, I cant see them go through the process of being food. Man, I miss my two kitties at home. They are my favorite. After neo's death, they came into my life. Blessed with Rasta and Smeagols, my stressful life is, let's see destressed by their presence.

That reminds me, when I get my pay, I need to..
1- Get kittie's shampoo
2- Friskies soft canned foor for kittens
3- Lil ratty for them to run around with

God, I love both of them babies. Like kids, running aroung chasing this ball I got Neo back then, with a bell in it. But I think it's too heavy for them, so the ratty will do. Also, abang arrow (my big fat 7kg cat) needs some kinda vaccination for his skin problem.

I should get a picture of my lil kitties, so you guys can see how cute they are. Like a pillow, like a friend who always listens, like extasy, like the jolly lolly, that is what they are to me. I miss them all... even mama, tacy and soxymulsion.

I wanna go home, and give them a nice good huggie later.

Told you today, I'm in my best of moods