Thursday, February 17, 2005

Poppy's Secret Garden

POPPY GARDEN

Was where we had our Valentine's.

I had no regret whatsoever having to pay RM 170 for it. It was a five course meal, complete with 2 glasses of wine which we ex-changed with, for a mocktale.

I was impressed. I even had roses from Poppy's. I have pictures taken which I will upload sometime soon.

I was smittened really. Pres looked happy as well. Just one word to describe our evening the other day

BEAUTIFUL

Indeed it was. Thanks baby for the best Val's day I have ever had all my life, seriously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIDDEN EDEN

I am currently living on stilts of my broken dreams.

I have had enough of working with no destination. I blame it on myself for not performing well in the examinations while I was studying.

To undo my mistakes, I am willing to give it another shot. This time, go with a stable mind and heart. I will be married by the time I leave and he'd come with me.

I am so into this hope of doing my masters, I even found us a nice studio apartment with a week rent of 75 pounds. My next destination in the UK is Manchester, not because of the soccer team but because UMIST is one of the best and offers the course I am interested in.

Besides, Manchester is a pretty kewl city, with over 50 clubs and it is rated the second coolest city in the UK after London. I wont begin to think about living London, because I most probably scavenge on bread crumbs by the end of the day.

It is my redemption just like John Constantine try to do with his soul which is damned to be in hell. Just that I am probably in hell already.

I am still walking on the stilts, not looking down.