Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Betrayal and its course

I have just read yasmin ahmad's blog on her up coming movie, Gubra.

It's about betrayal. And she says, betrayal is more than often being commited by the ones we love the most rather than ones we hate the most.

I did some reminiscing work, and I cant help but to agree, it is indeed very true. I'm talking through experience here. However, I have an explaination for this.

For those we love, we feel for the most. And we get extra sensitive with people we love the most. And we have our radars especially focused on the ones we love as well. Just a lil bump and we'd feel extreme pain.

At least that is how I feel. Is love a curse rather than a bliss? For this question, I have not an answer.

The issue on love and hate is complicated, almost as complicated as WaBBa Fe$h is.

I was once asked in an interview by a pretty smart guy: Why is it that, a person can turn to hate a friend who's loyal for 10 years, and for once he makes a small mistake, remembering him only by it? The mistake. The betrayal. What about the 10 years of built up friendship?

Also, why can someone look at a blank piece of A4 paper, and only focus on the black dot on it?

Why cant we just forget mistakes of each other, and move on. Appreciate someone's presence in our life, maybe once, yet made a significant existance to our lives.

Will the world someday come to a day when everyone just hate each others gutts?

I just pray, when that day comes, I wont be around to experience such event.

Then again, I would probably die of depression anyway.

Off to poppy's. Care to join me anyone?