Monday, February 14, 2005

Five days worth of sweet, sweet peace and relax

I'm what you would call 'tasting the bits of what's left of the God-send holidays' Five days of it.. man, I'm feeling like very satisfied married person (let's not get into details, u know it, I know it, that will be sufficient).

Review before I fall into my deep sleep:

DAY 1 - Wednesday
Woke up at 10++am, decided, what a yummie day to show up at IKEA, since I have not checked the new outlet, so yea, fantastic idea. I was happy, cool stuff, stuff I would like to have in our future home. But through my observations and being there as a customer, I decided, IKEA is not very user friendly izzit? I mean, the managing systems and works of the shopping process is a wee bit messy I thought. I would not go deeper on this issue, but I thought a hell lot about this particular shop while I was in the UK. ARGOS it was called. That is about the most brilliant method to shopping that I have ever come across. Bear in mind, ARGOS applies only of home appliances and smaller equipments. For consumer products, visit TESCOs.

Oh, I purchased Mr. PoohPooh today from IKEA. He's our 'wicked!' son.

Still in DAY 1, sent mom to sherrie's house. Apparently sherrie's mom and my mom had some issues they would discuss on.

Nite: I went to see the witch doctor. To cure my 'seeing' thingys I dont want to see.

DAY 2 - Thursday
Went to the opening of another shipping company called CME. It was pres' call. I just followed him. Anyways, I was flattered as some of the personnel there thought I was a kid accompanying pres. Like a teenager. Oh well... you know me. Period.

Watched Constantine. I thought it was brilliant. The mexican guy in there looked like my pal, Mamat. Mamat kalau hang baca ni... mmg aku tak tipu lah, tak lari serupa rupa hang dgn budak mexican tuh, cara jalan pun sama. Aku ingatkan, ko dah tukaq career, titiba nak main crita omputeh!

I was happy with the ugly demons. Demons are meant to be ugly. There is one quote from the movie which I would like to snip and apply it onto myself, ie. "Do not let your guilt overshadow your fate" That was indeed said by Gabriel in that movie. Oh, I thought the coolest character in Constantine was Lu, the devil. He made me laugh. Cool fella.

DAY 3 - Friday
I decided to go up Gentings. Just a short day trip. Was cold, nice view, new scenario from the time I last went up there. One thing that bothered me was the Chinese. Too noisy, hogging the toilet, ignorant of the queueing up system, parking where ever they felt like it and just annoying! Safari and Cloud 9 are two of the clubs I manage to check out, while it was closed. I went back before sunset.

After Gentings, head for Klang. Went to Tanjung, a nice pretty shop by the sea, where you can see ships crossing over, doing their channeling. And also, what we went there for. Pres, was pretty sweet, he thought about sunset. I love the purple sky, result from the aftermath of sunset itself. Beautiful is the word. But I have also been up to Mount Sinai in the Egypt to catch sunrise. Between sunsets and sunrises, I would go with sunrises. I see the birth of life with the sunrise, even the morning glory blooms with every rise of the sun. Birds come out to play and sing. Life begins. I swear, at that time of sunrise up Mount Sinai, if someone just went down on his knees and asked for my hands, I would definately say YES without a doubt.

DAY 4 - Saturday

I met Aboo babe after a month or two of not meeting her. Wow, that was fun meeting and just talking. It was suppose to be a all girls evening out, like the old days. Pres was in Klang at his parents', I thought this was a perfect opportunity for an ABOO meet! The thought of picking on weird dressed people, couples and anyone at all came tru my mind. It was evil, but I was pleasured by it. I am talking about this 2 chicks, when powers combined, are UNSTOPPABLE. Arent we Aboo? We would attract so much attention, people would stop eating for us. People would try hard to fit in with us. And I am talking about people I meet on the next mamak table to us, people we not know or seen before.

However, my evil intentions were altered as pres was on the Komuter, anticipating to meet me, so I let him join us. There goes, one evening of fun, but we achieved what we'd call sufficiently amusing meet.

LAST DAY - Sunday
It's sunday already? Why... still woke up at 10++am, been doing it for the last 5 days, so what the heck?! I decided to hit RIO de Futsal. They had a tornament going on. The chicks were hot. Rite, get this straight, I am NOT GAY, but I do appreciate what I would call the work of art, and to me, girls are God's bits of art. And they were cool.

Evening.. pool again. We played this very fun combined team pool. Nathra (my sis) and pres teamed up against sherrie and I. And we knock the shit out of them. Go SMOKING FINGERS!! Man, I'm starting to love that game of stick, balls and holes. Sounds cool innit? Try playing...

Now, I'm off to bed, need to get my beauty sleep. I'm working tomorrow like every other routined citizen just like myself. Thank you.

And since there is 26 minutes left to the day, I might as well, be the first to wish you, my loyal and faithful reader, who find my twisted mind amusing or interesting, in some way or another.

Happy Valentines Day to you. And I meant it alright!