Saturday, February 19, 2005

Not Up For It

It is yet another Friday. But I'm not feeling like it.

It's probably because I am depressed over my work and I am bleeding.

My advice for the people close to me, just stay away or be nice, coz I will... BITE!

I hate this feeling. About being a girl and that monthly event. And all that shet about how girls are weak and emo. Fark that! Like the guys dont ever cry. Screw them who dont admit it.

It is obvious I am having that monthly girly girly thing. Damn it annoys me too. I am not angry, just annoyed, and the funny thing is, not at anything at all. Maybe just annoyed at everything.

I am tired and the heat aint helping. It is pretty unfair.

My eyes feel like drooping. Nothing gets me into the Friday mood.

I just hope the weekend would bring some joy. But chances are, I probably sustain this mood unless something really good will happen.

You know what I feel like doing? Just take a nice warm shower and go to bed feeling all fresh and nice.