Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Saw and Jigs

Makes JIG-SAW. Lame as it sound, I watched SAW yesterday, to finish what's left of my very hectic weekend.

Anyways, that was well-spent time. It falls under my favorite movie genre, if you could put it. Yes, psychotic, brutal, loadsa reds and blacks. And most significant of all, the super, brainy, genius-like Killer. If I were given a role to play in a movie, I would play the genius killer, who never gets himself caught, in my case, it'll be a her. Just superbly brilliant.

I loved SAW, because he is different than the other killers I have seen. He chooses his victim randomly, but with a reason. His so-called reason: So that they will appreciate life, or the couple of hours that's left of it.

And he doent kill them, but only to place them in a situation to kill themselves, frantically. And he watches them do their thing. See what a genius he is? I might just go and watch it again, this time at the movies.

Folks, you have nothing to do next weekend? Well, I would say take it to the movies, get first class tickets to SAW. A brilliant enigmatic thriller.

No particular J. bimbo Lo or Johny shallow depp acting in it. To tell you the truth, no one I knew was acting.

It was the PLOT that took me away with it