Saturday, January 08, 2005

The weekend again!

Wow!

No matter what comes, the best day of the week is always Friday.

Friday being last working day, unless I get stuck working in Kemaman or something, then it'll be different story, may God forbid.

Otherwise, here I am just enjoying every minute of the day, especially now, when it is 5.15pm and work ends at 6.

I totally have no idea what I am to do today? Probably end up going home. But, you never know, Pres might just come up with this funky idea. He's full of suprises. Maybe we'll walk to KLCC, which is a 15mins walk away for a cuppa Lecka Lecka... nice way to start the weekend.

I have to scout for something red. It's his dinner theme. I most probably throw a red scarf around me just so that I could keep up with the crowd. And look pretty matured and lady-like. Yea whatever.

Sometimes, I do feel like Bridget Jones, the bit where she never fit in. I am not as bad. But I do have her thoughts. Esp. when all of them will be talking Andalas I, and II (names of ships by the way), and Tiger and Captain, all this funky shipping experience. How the rave the wave back in their sailing years.. yada yada. I'll do that exact head nodding with a smile, pretending I comprehend, when in reality I know SHET!

The thing is pres understands, sometimes at the fullstop of a conversation, he'd turn to look at me, and ask me a totally outta nowhere question like: Did sharifah call you just now? It is sooo obvious he feels bad for dragging me around. The fact is, I will go tru all of that just to be with him. I reason: I love this boy, you know.

My weekend will end with SHerrie. SHe'll be back! Hurray!!

Gossips... bring it on baby! Man... this will be a wicky wicky wicked weekend!