Thursday, January 13, 2005

Nitemares

I sleep with the lights on these days.

I am seriously haunted by some kinda alien or ghost in the night. I am not gonna elaborate on that, because some of you might think it is just my wacky mind playing its games with my body. But I am telling you, I cant move before I manage to fight it and scream for Nathra, my sister who sleep next to me.

But that isnt the issue for today. The issue for today is more life based.

I am about to sit for an exam that can determine my career and my lifestyle. And I am oh-so hoping and counting on it. It is scary, because if I fail, I know, it will indeed mess with my self-confidence and ego. Or what's left of it, after sherrie and pres whipped my sweet ass in pool yesterday. Buat malu jek! Swear I felt like crushing them balls into dust and ashes.

I dreamt last nite, I failed the essay section. Like I was stupified or stunned. I had nothing to write about. And just before I got what I would call my inspiration, the facilitators called for times-up!

I felt like crying, I felt like tearing the exam papers up. I felt like swearing. Then, I woke up. It was just a dream. Thank God for this time. It was 5.40am, I had a precise 35mins before my alarm would go off, so I head back to la-la land. This time ....

BLANK.