Thursday, January 13, 2005

hahahah

hahahah....at last, I managed to crash at this spot. For a couple of weeks, I've been an ardent fan of this site. Craved to read on it every nite before i go to sleep. Too bad, with the workload that I'm having, I don't really have the luxury to read on it. When my dearest hunney baniny (Nadia) said that I can write in it, straight away I feel like laughing. Don't really know why though.
Anyways, enough with the excitement. For whomever that have been reading this blog, don't you think that she's great. Come on, say something. I see that the hit counter keep growing, but nobody says anything about it. Bloggers, give her a peace of your mind. Say what you want to say, isn't that what blogging is all about.
For all you people who don't know me, I'm Pres...the love of her life. The one that deserve her the most. The one that vow to keep her happy all her life. Her friend, her lover, her baby, her munchie....

Cheers