Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Kick ASS, I mean Start!

Awesome..

Like a teenager I walked down BB Road, at 3 hours after we hit '05. All happy and smiling from ear to ear. How luckier can a girl get?

I shook hands and had a mere minute chat with Ah Boi @ Errie Naham, my fav guitarist from NRG. And he aint the bassist, apparently he plays rhythm. Oh yeay, that kinda explains a hell lot doesnt it. Nevermind.

That was just wow, the kick off start with ENERGY (NRG). I dont care, it is my blog after all. And so, I can be as lame as I want to. And plus when I am happy, my Benrik's diary marks "OVER THE MOON" for in my mood chart for today. OH, I was saying, when I am happy, I get silly. Very silly. Maybe that's why I get these old people, my mom for example telling me: Jgn Ghairah sangat. Yea, sounds different. But trust me, it isnt what u think it is.

It is a Monday. First Monday of the year. I feel kinda jiggy. My Saturday.. after the new year's celebration and coming home at 4am. I woke up at 4pm. Nice twelve hours sleep. Wonders it brings to me, WOW is said not for nothing. And I met Eliza, who is down from Ireland. Had a nice prim proper dinner at Darby Park. Thanks Eliza, I think that was just refreshing. And the view is splendid. Somehow, it gave me more NRG to work hard and be someone significant. I want a lifestyle like that. Kinda posh, but cozzy. I think, Pres and I would need times like that. Maybe in the future when the bondfire changed into somewhat of a dying candle flame. Well, that will indeed come useful.

The reunion was nice. And Shahril is a pretty nice guy. Smiles... I think Aboo thinks so too. That was just a nice lil decent party of five, I'd say. And I liked that. Sure wish to have that every now and then. I prefer small parties rather than the big ones, coz it gives more intimate contact with each other. WHich is the sole purpose of the get together in the first place. Innit?

Sunday... lemme see, that was just a nice and quiet stay in day for Pres and me. Had b-runch. By the time I got off my bed it was 2pm. We manage to do some car-kit shopping. Came home, finished our frankenstein movie. Got on with waxing and wax-off Aljay. He too deserved a new year's treat. Done really well, my boy. Then, we hit the pasar malam, manage to get Meet The Fockers. Turned out to be a good laugh. Pres and I was contented by the end of the evening when I dropped him off.

I just think, my life is pretty simple.

And I am enjoying it. It is good life I am having, it scares me a wee bit. But I guess, just enjoy the moment. Geez, I saying it as if I'd die tomorrow or something.

Another thing, Sherrie called me. Feel good listening to her. I miss her alreaddy. Cant wait for her to get her ass back here. Man, so many things to catch up on with her. The mb thing... and Ah Boi, and how I am pretty good at pool now, I wanna kick her cute ass up side down. Ahaks! Not like I havent beaten her.

Well, Pretty '05, this is just the beginning...