Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Back Frm Malacca Refinery

Well, today I had a day trip to malacca. then port dickson.

I visited some of the refineries there to do my sales of chemical.

As I was driving by the beach in pd, I noticed this odd fact that the beach experiencing frightening level of low tide. That was just scary. I used to find beaches "THE VACATION SPOT". I have thang for them. And now, it is just saddening and frigthening all together. All this must be caused by the tsunami. The so-called 'blue lagoon" has nothing to offer but almost muddy bank-like.

I guess I just have to go else where for holidays in the future.

SUBANG again

Tonite, I will be visiting my ardent fan, who is back from the US, sherrie dear. I miss that devil. Also, coz of her, I have been doing my reading. Oh and I have proudly given up Frankenstein, with the reason: The English is too back in time, it isnt up to my standards.

Nah... just playing. I just cant darn understand anything said in there. Call me a fool, whatever. At page 60 for the past month, I have decided to put the book down.

Now, I am reading a book recommended to me by sherrie. It is called: Veronika Decides To Die. Anyone trying suicide as an option to get away with life should indeed read this. At my present pages, I think myself as Zekna, she reminds me of me. The haunted past and its works.

The biggest issue being pointed out in this book is insanity. For short, MAD. What is madness really? Read it really... in the end, you might be considering yourself to be mad!