Friday, January 07, 2005

Reveiling the truth... her HANDBAG

My last handbag's strap had snapped. Oh darn!

Me being the girl who never carried even a wallet back in the UK, this is a call for a major shopping crisis.

However, it was simpler than what I thought it would be, Pres did the choosing for me, and thank God for his presence, he knew my taste.

I was never lady-like and never will. I would always want to keep the mysterious girl image, some guys call that Scary. But yea, I'm not dating them, never will.

I dont go for the flimsey ones, or the posh furry looking ones as well. I like the sporty looking bags. Those that if you smack a snatcher with, he would eventually have to visit the nearest clinic for pain killers. No, not that bad, but it does give the idea of what sorta bag I'd go for. And we found one. Black with 2 sporty stripes to go with it. My last bag was better but what the heck? It's pretty much broken.

What do I carry in there... refresh...

No, not a dildo kays... I have my ciggies, 3 lighters (2 of which ran outta gas owdi), my lil pink notebook (in case of any future plans pres and I would make), my wallet (which carries a lotta other nicknacks I'm not gonna mention), my office keys, other scrap papers (almost rotting there), a pen, photos (comes in good when I'm bored), paper clip, 3 bags of unopened smarties (love 'em chocos), paracetemol, mentrual panadol, tissues (unused kays), rotting "kisses" chocolate pres once gave me (eww!), keys to Aljay, and Hacks wrappers.. hey, I've gotta chuck them somewhere... oh and business card holders with the cards, a lipstic as well, contact lenses droppers, and a samsung hp string (dont ask me why) and the indispensible HANDPHONE

Seen the cartoon doraemon lately, to conclude, my bag is somewhat like the kittie's pocket.

I thought it would be interesting to jot down something like this... coz guys, they can never understand why the heck we carry them, so here goes. Some of the things I carry, it will come useful for him as well. And plus I was bored, didnt have a particular topic to write about. And since I just got my new bag, why not?

When it comes to a girls handbag, it's like a sacred property of hers, so....

BUG OFF!