Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Lecka Lecka & Aljay

That is my fav place for the week...

If you are wondering what sorta place it is, it's an ice-cream parlour. With the best ice creams around in town. Also it's 94 to 99% free of fat. Just made for ppl like me I guess.

Like they said sex and ice-cream goes together. Well, for some of you kinky ppl around... it's a wee bit overated though, I paid like RM 4.90 for a scoop of Nockie flavoured one. But I am fine with that. Swear I could marry the person who owns Lecka Lecka.

Aljay.

He is indeed my most precious pride and possesion. It's been A YEAR and 2 MONTHS since we got together. I love Aljay for all the rough rides we have been together. Sometimes, when I need my time just to think and quiet company, Aljay's always there for me. He is my best friend, almost. At times, I do tell him, he's done me right.

Aljay always looked handsome, unless like today, it's been a week since I gave him a good scrubbing. Aljay's high maintenance, almost half of my pay goes to him. But I have no regrets committing to Aljay. He stands out, he outshines every other of his own kind.

My love for Aljay is so deep, I would not share him with others. We have gone through a lot in life, he has taken me to places I have been before, yet it is different with his ride. He is the best anyone can have. He is a daredevil, just like me. We make a good pair. He always makes me feel good and I look good with him.

It's like Alexander and Bucephalus (his black stallion)... that's like Aljay and me. My beautiful baby. My lurve machine. He is my pride and joy. Shining blue, named after his registration number: WLJ 8020, Aljay came along into my life.

Sometimes, I wished Aljay knows what wonders he brought me since the day we were one, 22nd Nov 03. Wished I could tell him how much I do love him.

By the way folks, my Aljay, is my beautiful car.