Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The things that makes you wanna SKREAM!!

All work and no play makes Joe a dull boy, they say.

Last week I was caught. By my very own boss. My pay master. It was so messy, I dont wanna think about it. This week I am trying to get as much appointments with clients so I can just get out of this torturous place. Dont matter if I sell or not, I dont work on commision.

Well, last week was pretty exciting as well... kays sherrie, u gonna get mad, but i still sleep smilling with the thought that I BEAT U AT POOL!!! Woohoo! Victory is sweet. And that was what I did last friday. Try to get some joy by hitting balls in holes.

So I didnt have any mood or spirit whatso ever left in me by friday evening. However, thanks to my friends and baby, I guess I manage to crack a lil smile before heading home from Subang.