Monday, November 29, 2004

Winning Out Of Desperation

Sore loser, I am. At least I have the gutts to admit it. I am afterall human. Nobody likes to lose, I am definately in the top three of that category, without a doubt.

Yesterday, baby beat me in fusball, and damn it I was such an annoying person, I swear if I was someone else, I would kick myself in the *toot*. Well, I demanded a rematch. Either pres gave in, or I was too desperate to win, I won.

What I am saying is, I have the desire to win, all the time. And that need, or drive keeps me winning. I tend to blossom with success. But if I fail, it will indeed mess with my ego and confidence, which leads to me not even wanting to try. I get intimadated really fast and so I tend to intimidate them first. I guess that is why a whole bunch of dudes I know out there find me offensive. Truth is I am just being defensive. Poor lil me who get exiled because I was just adjusting to nature. Awww...

I have a target for myself, which I pretty much set during the weekend. I have a sales target to achieve. And I plan to achieve it, before moving to a new surrounding. Many of you have heard, yes I do plan to go to the UK again. The pros exceeds the cons. So after a year of reasoning, I have planned, to YES go for my change.

Oh well, time to call it quits. Need to leave now.

Maybe practice fusball... and kick baby's ass