Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Seriously? Wow.

I went away for a short 3 days holiday at Bukit Tinggi, Indonesia. I meant to post the pictures, but I havent found the time to do so. By the way, I have a kampung now. I used to not have one, both my grandma's house is almost around the corner. So my Hari Raya visiting took a day or two at most. So that makes my "balik kampung" annual event.

But now, since Pres mom was born in Indonesia, making him half minang. Going back to his place is just wow. Someday, I would like to work in the padi fields like his ancestors did. And they still have them bidans over there too.

Really, I have a kampung to go home to now. Yippee!

Now, the serious stuff. We bought a home. 15 minutes away from where I work, smack in KL. We are having our fingers crossed for the loan to go through and all at the moment. In the meantime, we bought the first thing for our home. We bought a comforter set. Nothing fancy, but somewhere to start of with.

Since Saturday, my life has made a 90 degrees turning point. It's no longer, I am buying "MY bla bla" but it's more like how to come to a comprimise to choose the color to "OUR bla bla".

Gasp! It finally hit me, it's really gonna be "us" for real from now on huh?

To me (who is almost a commitment freak), it's serious shet. Exciting, very indeed.