Thursday, February 08, 2007

Now comes the orgasmic reward

After waiting like forever, as if waiting for a long lost love to be found again, I received the answers and solution to my current life. For this year at the very least.

I received "The Letter" yesterday at about 6 in the evening. "The Letter" has been the talk of my company for the past month. It states the increment. One's performance evaluation results.

As if waiting for the SPM results, we queued outside the meeting room to be called in. As soon as I opened my piece of reward, well Mr Zam forced us to do it in front of him, one by one as he called us into his room. And there it was. My 60% increment.

Giler. He said it is the highest. With that he reasoned out to me of my fat figure there. Whatever he said or I said, it was all like shadowy, I was just so overwhelmed by this that I almost cried.

As soon as I called dad to tell him, he congratulated me, then I just cried like a baby. This happened at the stairway, so no one was around.

Man, tell me this is real.