Friday, February 16, 2007

Anatomy and me

Seriously, I have a lot to say. But I havent got the slightest idea on where to start.

And sometimes, it is just inappropriate to spell it all out here. I worry. I am a worried pansy ass. Sometimes, the things I worry about are not even my problem to begin with. But it is with the people I care the most.

The things that has been bugging me lately - Yes, I have cold feet. And it is not just cold feet, it's probably cold body and everything that there is there to be warmed up. To the point that if you put a freaking thermometer up my ass, it will give you a negative reading. Not literally, but you get the point.

Yesterday, there was this news in my favourite free tabloid "The Sun" on how this guy strangled both of his kids to death after having a row with his wife on Valentine's evening. And then taking his own by consuming chlorine. Today they continued by saying he is jobless from his failed pHd thesis, hence have emotional problems. But that is not good enough of reasons to kill your kids and yourself, simultaneously killing the spirits of your wife for the rest of her life. That is just unacceptable, acting all psychotic like that. Unjustified.

I am not saying that my baby would do such a thing, may God forbid, but yes. And the divorce rate anywhere in the world today is so high, making a decade seem like a very very long time. And the poor children that suffers from it, may God forbid.

And so yes, I am troubled. Warm is everything but me. Making Hell seems like a nice beachy vacation destination.