Thursday, December 07, 2006

So what do you do when someone says:

"Saya teruja menunggu results combined cooler power" with penuh suara horny right at the back of you?

Now lemme think of remarks or reply to that one...

1 - Saya pun teruja membuat exercise ini
2 - Saya rasa awak seorang yg psycho dan menakutkan kerana awak teruja dgn benda process engineering ini
3 - Woi, giler ke apa?
4 - Try saying that in English, I swear you are sick. That's a sick thought.
5 - or diam buat tak dengar
6 - laugh out loud!

And I chose option number six, because:

1 - He's my boss
2 - Damn, that's like the weirdest thing to ever say.
3 - I was being nice but still amused by just the thought of it.
4 - That is the fastest comeback I can think off.
5 - (this is embarassing to admit) but I was imagining stuff, you know how my imagination can just run wild.

Whatever it is, me laughing made him retrieve and return to his lair (his office).

Whatever it is, he's damn nice to actually write Fuel Gas Study report for me.

Story 2:
Last nite before I slept, I had a five minute thought on mb again, as if he brushed through my mind for a second. You know you are so over that guy when you dont check up on him on a daily basis. I dont check up on him these days, ever. Pres was right about it. I just needed closure. Eventhough the last time I met him, we never spoke, but seeing him like that, the fact that he never changed. People move on. But this guy just never forgave I guess. And the biggest thing is my thought about him. It changed. He's not so much of that "great guy" after all. I used to think he was made of steel. To think about it, I havent met enough people to come up with that justification. And today I have. And they are all nice to me. I wonder sometimes, what they see in me over all the rest.

Because I am just a complicated girl stucked with life to cope with.

I wake up feeling great these days. Confident. Blessed. With everything I could ever asked for. I asked my boss about the project. When it will be over. He said it will be in June. And so, that's when you guys will get my card afterall. The wedding bells will ring not far from June I guess. Love is agony. I thought finding the ONE was hard. I guess staying forever as ONE is tougher.