Tuesday, July 26, 2005

spatters

I'm pissed off, because I cant take a piss.

Picture this:
You feel the urge, nature calls. And you enter the women's WC and you find, some guy used it, without lifting the seat and he left his mark. Yes, like a dog will do on every lamp post that hasnt been marked.

Vov.. I could kill, and I know who that person is. It is the loud-speaking guy on the phone. It isnt enough that he annoys the whole office with his voice, and now it is getting personal. This is also NOT THE FIRST time he has left traces of his piss all over the toilet seat. For Gad's sake, the girls in Yaztech isnt toilet cleaners.

I swear I am gonna print a big print out that teaches who ever who uses the women's toilet:

GENTLEMEN, THE MEN'S TOILET IS ON YOUR RIGHT,
HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE THE URGE TO USE THE WOMEN'S TOILET,
PLEASE LIFT THE SEAT UP AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE NO TRACE.
THANK YOU.