Thursday, July 14, 2005

Meme No.2: Ya-self at whole

Tagged By: Stone (dude, gonna miss you when u are gone, tkx to the blogs, we can keep in touch)

Bunch of Q&A I'm gonna pass on just before I take that holiday for me engagement, so here goes peepies:

Q1 - Myself:
Like I said before, I am one complicated being. I believe in myself too much, sometimes I'd like to think that the world needs me more than I need them. I know, what an ego woosy I am, but it must be the horid past that moulded me into well, me today. So, take it or leave it. I dont let many penetrate my true self, yet those who are willing to see with their hearts will succeed. Maybe I am a Cypher myself. Like Aboo once said: "You are like a chocie biscuit with the cream inside, hard on the outside, all softie in the inside"

Q2 - Wisdom:
I'm street smart. My wisdom comes with my instinct. I refuse to be called 'ignorant' and it does annoy the fish out of me if one did. Yet, I dont take interest into things that I loathe. Like politics. I dont give the fuck what these people say? For all I know most of them are blood suckers, and if there is one person who tries to change the trend of corruption, here's my advice "I think it is kinda toooooo late for it, dude". But yea, street smart. And I listen to my heart to make my decisions. Also, if should I come to a dead end, baby's always there to fish me out. He's street smart, book smart, all in one, and that one person who can mentally stimulate me, it's him.

Q3 - Regrets:
None. I strongly believe the things that did not happen to me were meant to be. Mistakes, though - MANY. Like when I was learning to walk, I fell, but I never gave up. Yao-Jin used to tell me: For every cloud, there is a silver lining. It is also said in the religion, that behind every occurence there is a reason for it. But if that is one thing I'd like to change in the past, is to express my feelings to mb, like Haidar told me to, and get it over with. That was stupid, because I did not follow my heart.

Q4 - Family:
Used to be one happy family. It's broken up now though. It is me. It does sadden me to see dad everyday, doing things for me, but unable to say a simple "Thank You". That is why I hate being 'ego'. I dont know, I hope when I speak to him again, it wont be too late.

Q5 - Film:
Truthfully, I enjoy the 'film' that goes on in my head whenever I read books. And if you are talking about movies, I really enjoyed Mr & Mrs Smith. If you are talking about series, it definately have to be Tru Calling, man, I get devastated if I dont watch it on TV3 every Sunday at 10pm. I get depressed to the point I would put myself on arson, yea, like that indian guy who missed the episode of Teinmolly (or something, a tamil series on Astro)

Q6 - Faith:
I have faith in the God. I have faith in myself, I believe I will be able to achieve my dreams and desires with the help on God and time. But most of all, it is myself who wants be helped. And faith may seem mythical, but I believe. And many times prior to today, it was the remedy that kept me breathing, kept me walking, kept me talking. Listen to your heart, and it will feed you the answers you need.

Q7 - Friends:
I dont call a familiar a friend. To me, friends are there to share your tears but most importantly to celebrate your glory. And not feel envious or sicken by it. And I am one lucky girl who is blessed with such pals. They never ditch me, not in times of pain, joy or even when I was confused once. They were there. And it was unconditional. The two really special ones I never lost touch even when I was lost: Aboo and Sherrie

Q8 - Ideas:
This is a tough one, because it was not clear. I have got: Kinky Ideas, Business Ideas, Romantic Ideas, Self-Pampering Ideas, How-To-Fish-A-Guy-And-Make-Em-Obsessed-Wit-U-Even-When-You-Tell-Em-You-Are-Attached Ideas, Holiday Ideas, Eating Out Ideas, Eating In Ideas.. etc. Full stop. I am full of ideas, it drives me nuts at times. Oh, this a scary one, but I'm lovin' it, How-To-Get-Back-At-Your-Ex-Vanilla Sky-Stylo. I totally love it, so I am gonna put it down, guys, be afraid... be very afraid:

1- Seduce him (just to get him in a hotel room)and get him super drunk (but make sure he can smile for the camera).
2- Strip him naked.
3- Call up your gay friends.
4- Tie his drunken ass to the four-sides of the corner of the bed (yea, each limbs on each corner)
5- Write nasty stuff on a cardboard like "Yea, this is how I do it when no one's lookin"
6- Get your gay friend to stand at his face just so that you can have an image of your ex sucking a dick. (Gay friend's face dont have to be in the picture)
7- Make sure you have an at least 3 Mega pixel DG camera with good lighting, click the nice silver button darling.
8- Leave hotel, take his clothes with you and dump it somwhere no one will find.
8- Print as many copies (coloured) as you can afford.
9- Go up to the tallest building you can find in KL (since both of are in KL)
10- This is the best part, now THROW AWAY.... and see your revenge fall down to life, one by one. It's sweet sial...


Well, the five people I would love to tag:
1- Nu Sayang
2- NeWoman Dear
3- Princess Nathra
4- Teddy
5- and you if your name is not listed on my top four list