Thursday, July 14, 2005

Meme 3: Five Golden Questions

StoneBoy threw me these when I asked to be interviewed. Refer the post ASK ME NOT, dated 12th July 2005. Here goes another of them Memes.

Q1 - What’s your favourite book of all time? Give reasons
Well, it is the first Quest and I am already trippin'. I read quite a lot these days, and I must say Paulo Coelho is my fav writer of all times, and his books are all great. I have read 5 and 4 of which I found intriguing. But The Zahir was the one that made me think so deep I couldnt sleep that nite. In my sleep, I asked myself questions. About my obsession. About my past love. About my lost. I would say it is the Zahir, because in that book, I learnt a whole lot about my favorite writer, Coelho himself. It was like I know him now. And I respect his views, I would say. It questioned me on my own happiness, which is soon to be conquered.

Q2 - Why do people commit suicide?
It is when they face the accomodador (or giving up point) and if only they find no way around it, or accounting it, and if they are a true coward, will they do this. Commit suicide. Every person is borned with a survivor instinct, whether they realize it or not. And it is at times like this is when they survivorship comes in handy. If should one fails to discover or apply what has been planted by 'nature' in them since birth will they give in to the accomodador.
I must say though, I have come to my accomodador once, maybe I thought about giving in to it, but my friends fish me out and I thank God for them. I might be still suffering from my accomodador, but everyday brings me a step further from it.

Q3 - Complete this sentence…..If I don’t give a damn about anyone in this world, I would become a ……
The Wicked Witch from the West. I dont care about the 99.99% of the world, to tell you the truth. But as for the 0.01% they have my heart, my soul and every emotion there is to me. And you guys know who you are.

Q4 - Men are from Mars. True or false?

For someone who read fictional books, I dont really know what Mars represent. Let's hear my true version of men. I once said heartlessly to test to a platonic 'friend': "All men are dogs." Ironically, he suprised me when he did not get angry, instead he replyed in return, "Depends on the breed". And I asked him, "So what breed are you?" His reply came with a reason, "I'm a bulldog. I'm lazy". And I stopped there. If all men are really the homosapien version of dogs, then the gays must be a bunch of male "poodles". I dont know where men are from, but they are definately a bunch of dogs, plus some need training, like how you woman taught your hubbies to put the dirty pair of undies and socks in the basket and not on the floor, kan?

Q5 - Name 3 things you would like to see wiped off the face of this planet
The first one would go the the bastards and bitches who push to get on the LRT and Komuter every morning without fail. Man, I am so tempted to smack the shet out of them. It's good target practise.

The second one would be able bodies asking for money. The tsunami victims for example is another story, that's different, you cant work on a land with na-da on it. But the Myanmar kids, I swear we should get their parents and pull of their nails one by one, what are they teaching to the young? People should sow what they reap.

The third one will be the ones bombing themselves and everyone else in the bombable parameter. I just want peace and harmony.

Questions were good, the best interview question while I was at a job interview was something like this, and I will never forget that face who interviewed me:

"How come people can be best of friends for 10 years, but then one day, just one day, one of the friend did something to hurt the other and that 10 years of built up friendship perished as if that 10 years did not happen? How come people only focus on the bad rather than the good?"

Now, while I am on my 5-days break and while I get myself engaged, think about this. The question. Can you gimme an answer to this one, because it did occur, many times in my life. And see you in my engagement party StoneBoy. Thanks.