Monday, July 11, 2005

The 'Ad'-on Power

These days it's all about the brand, along with it comes the adverts.

I heard an ad over Hitz.fm or was it Mix? Oh well, one of it. And it certainly played a mind trick on me and I bet the rest of the population who paid attention.

It sounded something like this, and they had to have a seducive lady voice for this one (for the special effects):

Some do it during after a nice warm shower, on a lazy afternoon.
Some on a stormy night.
Some do it first thing in the morning.
Some just before sleeping.
You can do it anywhere, wherever, during your freetime.
(The the sound of silence for a bit, just for the 'suspence' effect)
Reading... you can do it anytime you want (or something)

Well, that ad certainly had one big of an impact on my yellowish, kinkey mind, mind you. I have seen WICKED ads, but this one, coming from Msia, well, sure did 'boggle' me on.