Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I dont really have that big of an issue

Now that it has been 2 years, and it took me till yesterday to get that.

This is a story about my one and only ex. The case about the ex.

Not like the normal stories about the exes in ones live, this is actually not so much about the ex, but the ex's MOTHER.

All these years.. I thought I was the 'baddie'. Yea, every mother-in-law to be I am ever gonna come across is gonna hate the shet out of me, but after yesterday, I was wrong. And Pres' mom adores me, so I aint so bad okay. I know I may look like an ex-con, but deep in my heart, I am a nice person. Sometimes, too nice for my own good.

Scene at Watson's:
I was queueing up to pay. Pres left me for a bit at the counter, because the credit card machine was taking a while. I felt someone at the back looking at me, and I turned, I saw this lady, in her 50-s say, she had so many things on her. I tried to make an eye contact so I can tell her, she can put her things on the counter, while I wait. But it was really hard, as she wa looking away. Then in my lil heart, the voice told me that she looked sort of familiar. Anyhow, here comes the conversation:

WaBBa-Fe$h: You can put your stuff on the table

Lady: (not a word, or a smile but she puts her things on the table)
WaBBa-Fe$h: (thought, maybe she dont know Engrish) Kesian you kan, barang banyak, berat..
Lady: Just nodded slightly and looked away
WaBBa-Fe$h: (thought, wat an old bitch.. and left)

It was highly disturbing, someone in the right mind acting like that. Because, I have been to many places in the world, and when your are nice to people, they return your kind gesture with at least a smile.

And I told Pres and he said well, "You are nice lar baby, people are not like that". Then, while dinner I still had the image of this old fart in my mind, then it hit me.. OMG! It was my ex's mom.

After all this years of wanting revenge, because our 'datin' here thought I was going after her son for the money. Na-ah, he cant even answer a simple y=mx+c question, what more the quadratic equations of life?

And so, I proved my point hah. I am better off. I have a wonderful man next to me and I am naturally nice, to old people especially, at least I try to.

Well, you woman, proved to be the biggest BITCH on planet earth, and your son, he was top on my mistake list. Leaving him was the smartest move I have made.

I rest my case. I have issues? Oh well, who doesnt?